Grants and Acknowledgements
The Town Council would like to extend grateful thanks to the following groups and organisations and people for financial funding or time given towards Parish projects. NYCC
- Locality Funding towards: the Community Memorial Garden (£3,029), Countryside projects at Barlby Ponds (£1,789), Osgodby Pond (£900), environmental improvements in Osgodby (£339), Covid PPE (£499) and disabled access improvements at Barlby Library (£2,500).
- Continued support for Barlby Library and Community Hub, a fantastic example of Community Partnership working. SDC and Eastern Area CEF
- Support and grant funding for Barlby Library and Community Hub.Barlby Village Stores
- for grant funding towards the Library and defibrilator provision in the Parish. Barlby Library Volunteers
- who have given freely of their time and skills to keep the Library running for the benefit of the Community since 2012. Volunteers
who litter pick the area everyone who helped with new seats at the Ponds and those who have previously given their time and expertise to maintain the Parish Countryside areas. The Magazine Delivery Team
. Dedicated and reliable Contractors past and present
. Everyone who contributed
support, materials and donations towards the Community Memorial Garden.
Apologies if anyone has been missed, this is a work in progress.