Header Image for Barlby & Osgodby Town Council


Barlby with Osgodby is a civil parish in the Selby district of North Yorkshire, England, just to the north of Selby. The parish covers Barlby and Osgodby and had a population of 4,533 according to the 2001 census (Text taken from wikipedia. )


IT 'SAMPLER' SESSIONS at Barlby Library and Community Hub

Designed for people who have little or no experience of computers or who want to improve their understanding.

Sampler sessions have been arranged at 2.00 p.m. on Wednesday 4th May and 2.00 p.m. on Wednesday 11th May. These sessions will provide a basic introduction to the use of computers. 

For those who wish to deepen their knowledge, the initial sessions will be followed by a course of 6 sessions covering online shopping, banking and Emailing - commencing on Wednesday 18th May at 2.00 p.m. 


Queen Elizabeth II Birthday Card Competition - congratulations to the winners, Megan and Mollie May and also to Amber and Jack as runners- up. All the entries are available to view at Barlby Library and Community Hub. Please ask at Reception for the Competition file. ____________________________________________________________________


See the Institute page for more information or go to :www.osgodbyvillageinstitute.btck.co.uk


Please see the News and Events page for details of current consultations and the new Tour de Yorkshire Souvenir booklet